Health Professional Training
For many years, I have been involved in the training of health professionals of all disciplines on different aspects of managing diabetes. My training is designed to be practical, in order to equip professionals with the tools they need to change their practice for the benefit of their patients.
Details of upcoming courses are shown below.
An introduction to low carbohydrate management of type 2 diabetes – April 2024
During three interactive online sessions, this well established and CPD-accredited course will cover topics including:
- What is a low carbohydrate diet?
- The role of a low carbohydrate diet in managing and reversing type 2 diabetes
- Adjusting medication on a low carbohydrate diet
- How to support people in initiating and maintaining a low carbohydrate diet
- How to recognise food addiction
- Integrating a low carbohydrate diet into your diabetes service
Places are limited to ensure an interactive learning experience.